2012년 9월 3일 월요일

Who is my best friend ?

My best friend is Min Gyun who is my high school alumnus. We were class mate in junior.

He was very silent boy and he liked sports.

So, I felt him friendly, because I was silent too.

When we had lunch, we chatted many things. Also we shared favorite things.

We became better friends.

After graduating high school, we couldn't meet often. My university is far away from his

university. But I still contact with him.

Now, he is a Korean Military Officer and I am in the UNK.

Although we are apart from each other, we are soul mate still.

I miss him..

댓글 3개:

  1. Everyone has a missing friend!
    I think Min gyun might be a good person like you!:)

    답글삭제
  2. you already have a soul mate,but i think you can also get another soul mate in UNK!

    답글삭제
  3. You have a nice friend!!
    I also miss my friends...

    답글삭제